Bring back GM Invoker

Updates are based on players suggestions and what we think is appropriate to enchance your gaming experience.
Marc

Tue May 19, 2020 5:10 am

GM Invoker was the first person to greet me when I came to this server. The GM was helpful friendly and made me feel comfortable here. Because of this I have already donated 2 times and made a guild. I have only been here a week. Now there seems to be no help so I ask: Please bring back GM Invoker.

If anyone agrees with me then they need to shout out. Let's get the best GM back.
zayd

Tue May 19, 2020 10:38 am

I totally agree.
Additionally, in the period of time shortly prior to when Rin was promoted to GMA and then to GM position, the server was literally empty, soulless, but then he got to be a GMA and things took off from there, server status began to pick up gradually, and we went from having occasional supervision, events and no PVP to having 24/7 support, more players coming in by the day. For all I know there was a misunderstanding to when it comes to hosting events with permissible drop items, however, the measures that have been taken to stop this action or to solve the issue rather say, were very drastic, and if this is true it's a plain overreaction.

#BringBackRin

KO
Unravel

Tue May 19, 2020 11:11 am

Greetings All

I have seen actually the efforts and positivity of bringing Rin/Involker to GMA position. The GM helped too many players/New Comers as they just joined the Server and even after, where almost 3-4 persons was playing. The numbers of players increased and even the Trade actions was brought back to life. He hosted countless Actions and Events with full energy and positivity. If there were a problem or an issue with em then in my Opinion that shall be discussed on (Staff discussions).

#BringBackInvolker
Greetings Unravel
choyacks12

Tue May 19, 2020 8:30 pm

From the first time i play this server .. GM Rin/Invoker was the first staff i've seen online and help me to get start this game . Every time I log on the game He is still active .. until days or weeks i played here , he is still there making some event even though we are out numbers player . GM Rin/Invoker keeps the game A live even of this COVID19 happen to the world .. I'll support you GM Rin/Invoker beeing a nice and active Staff .. PLEASE BRING BACK INVOKER !!!